A Hollywood-like talent agency for technology deployment rock stars. We help you make the most of your participation in customer advocacy programs to promote your brand and advance your career. We also produce case studies and videos that make you shine—in more than 30 languages.
Looking to advance your career and grow your business through better networking and showcasing your technology achievements? Then you need creatives with a plan. We know exactly where you should start!
- Take inventory of your recent projects and the business results delivered. Did your deployment help achieve economies of scale? Did it help expand to new markets? Or maybe create a better way to listen to customers and meet their expectations?
- Tell us about your quick or even complex achievements and we will leverage our extensive network of tech marketers to identify vendors that want to showcase your projects and help align your marketing goals with theirs.
Ready to start? Here’s how you do it:
- Talk to your management to obtain buy-in.
- Find a marketing colleague to help you review deliverables and use them on the company media estate.
- Share your brand kit with us (logo, illustrations, colors).
Promote Yourself and Your Organization
A great project should be showcased to everyone—your internal management team, your peers, your customers, and your stakeholders. A blog, a presentation, a video, and a few social media banners would be great. Creating all those assets takes time and often budget you don’t have.
Talk to us about the things you want to achieve. We’ll set up an introductory call, answer your questions, and put together a plan to work on your goals. Many of our corporate customers offer opportunities for their advocates to:
- Share a quote on customized social media banners.
- Create a case study about your technology deployment.
- Speak at one of their world-class events.
- Speak with peers, journalists, and industry analysts.
- Be the star of your own success story video.
There is zero cost to participate and start shining.
Create Affordable Content
You may know the benefits of being a brand advocate by now and happy to create content for your vendor. These assets look great but are typically branded with their logo and colors. You would like to publish your own assets, branded for your website and social media?
We have good news! Creating content once your technology vendor has paid for the interviews, transcripts, video footage, or banner design is not expensive. We’re happy to produce additional assets for you with minimal production efforts and cost.
- Once a crew has been on site and we created the main video about your technology deployment, we can produce a separate video in which you speak about your company. The crew, travel, and accommodation were already paid for. It would be a pity to let parts of the footage go to waste!
- We can summarize your case study in a few slides that are branded with your logo and colors. You can use that story version internally to present to your management.
- We can create the social media banner on one of your custom illustrations, so that your social media channel has unique content.
Creating these assets is so much easier when you get to share costs with your technology vendor. Some of our customers will even throw these in as freebies for their amazing brand ambassadors. We can help you negotiate those perks and make the most of your project!
It’s a privilege to be part of a team so focused on high-quality content delivery. Advocacy Maven’s approach and business practices are a great demonstration of how to optimize collaboration and achieve exceptional results with a diverse, multi-located team.
Advocacy Maven is a truly collaborative company. For me being part of such an outstanding team of professionals is an honor and great fun at the same time. I wish that every on-site project team could work together as closely and smoothly as we do across borders and time zones.
Advocacy Maven is a highly efficient company. All aspects are considered in integrity, not only for our clients and their downstream customers but for business partners like me as well. The many happy customers for whom we have produced content in Turkey since 2010 are proof of it.
I joined Advocacy Maven almost two years ago, and it turned out to be more than just another company to work for. Efficient procedures, helpful feedback, diverse projects, new learning opportunities and the chance to grow are just a few of the things that keep me motivated. The best part of Advocacy Maven is however the people I work with. Being part of such a friendly and supportive team is great and it gives me the feeling of extended family, not just a job.
Advocacy Maven is a great company to work with! Here are the reasons why: high professionalism, family friendly team, flexible work schedules, suggestions for changes are received openly, great co-workers and exceptional results in a truly networking environment. I'm proud to say that I will soon be celebrating my 6th anniversary with Advocacy Maven!
Advocacy Maven is a great group of people to be around. Being a member of the team is an important opportunity for me because I had the chance to be part of some great projects and experiences.
Working with Advocacy Maven is a pleasure. Their processes are slick, the people are great to work with and they are focused on producing high quality work that everyone can be proud of. I would thoroughly recommend working with them to anyone else.
There’s nothing like a customer reference for boosting visibility of technology solutions and Advocacy Maven plays an important role in the process by digging into bottom line business improvements and communicating them through highly readable, compelling success stories created by a team of interviewers and writers specializing in digital transformation.
What I love about Advocacy Maven is the people orientation. All external efforts are focused on making advocates shine, telling their story well, and helping them market their talent and achievement for career development. Internally the focus is on quality and efficient processes. People get the training they want, the career development of choice, and everyone pulls in the same direction. There's a family spirit despite many miles in physical distance.
Stories Are About People
Beyond the brands and projects we profiled in our stories, everything relates to people. Day-to-day professional heroes who are bold enough to experiment new technologies, drive progress for a better world, and create customer delighting enterprises. And of course, our own champions, that interview people and companies and bring the best stories to light.
case studies produced
words of final content
Are you a reference manager, program lead, or content strategist?
Visit our dedicated website for marketing professionals.