How can I create budget friendly video testimonials?
Everyone knows that content is essential to attract, convert, close, and delight customers online. We’ve all heard the expression, “content is king.” While this may be true, one type of content is king of a vastly bigger kingdom than other.
Advocacy program managers and marketers in general love video:
- Genuine and inspirational customer videos capture attention and help close sales deals
- Videos can explain why a customer loves your brand. Seeing the face of the speaker adds credibility
- Video testimonials inspire more trust that text because of the added body language
- The emotion of the speaker is easy to see in video, creating a connection with the viewer
- Videos are easy to share and increase website (YT channel) traffic
- Social media sites and search engines love video content making your brand rank higher
- Longer interviews can be the master for multiple types and lengths of video to be used across channels
And according to Forbes.com, the public loves video just as much as marketers do. In fact, 43% of people hope marketers will use video even more in the future.
But let’s be honest: videos cost a lot of money and involve a lot of effort. Copywriters to produce a script, directors to design a storyboard and advise the speaker, project managers to arrange for the best time and location, video producers shoot the segment and edit it, content managers to finally publish the video.
We recommend you start with user created content that you can easily collect, curate, and publish. Read more in our blog post.
Related Knowledge-Base Articles:
In the 21st century, growth means setting yourself apart, where countless others are jostling for elbow space – this is true whether you are an individual professional, a startup looking for funding, or a well-loved consumer brand in the market. This is where customer advocacy can help your brand.
Customer advocacy marketing services can boost your program with strategy, reference recruitment, requests fulfillment, and content creation
Testimonials are a great way to showcase your brand’s reputation and user-friendliness. They are easy to relate to and are presented in a manner that stays authentic to the customer’s voice.