Website Terms and Conditions
About our website
The website www.advocacymaven.com (“Website”) is the official website of Advocacy Maven OÜ (“Advocacy Maven”), located at Sepapaja 6, Tallinn 15551, Estonia, a company duly established and existing under the laws of the Republic of Estonia, registry code 14041037, VAT (VIES) code EE101879240.
The use of the Website is governed by these Website Terms and Conditions. If you continue visiting the Website, you explicitly agree to these terms.
All information available on the Website including graphic content is the property of Advocacy Maven, unless specific content is marked or generally acknowledged to be the property of a third party.
You may not copy, duplicate, print, or circulate the information of the Website without Advocacy Maven’s prior written consent.
Advocacy Maven does not assume any liability for damages or losses resulting from visiting the Website, including the use of information made available on it. Advocacy Maven is also not liable for the content of hyperlinks to websites of third parties.
Advocacy Maven’s responsibility for information connected to its products and services is additionally limited by Advocacy Maven’s Service Agreement relating to the appropriate product or service.
Changes to the Website
Information made available on the Website may be altered, added, or removed at any time without prior notice.
Change of Terms
Contacting Advocacy Maven
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact Advocacy Maven by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing a letter to Advocacy Maven, Sepapaja 6, Tallinn 15551, Estonia.
Advocacy Maven OÜ, located at Sepapaja 6, Tallinn 15551, Estonia, a company duly established and existing under the laws of the Republic of Estonia, registry code 14041037, VAT (VIES) code EE101879240, is developing marketing content and marketing programs (hereinafter “Service”) for business customers (hereinafter “Customer”).
Personal data (hereinafter “Personal Data”) as used in information security and privacy laws are personally identifiable information (PII) or sensitive personal information (SPI) that – on its own or in combination with other data – can enable an individual to be identified, contacted, or located.
Advocacy Maven informs its customers here about the Personal Data being collected, the purposes of such collection, the requirements for data retention, and the rights related to the processing of Personal Data.
If the Customer does not agree with any or all terms of this policy or any possible changes to it, the Customer should immediately cease using the services provided by Advocacy Maven and inform Advocacy Maven about such a step.
Personal Data Collected
Advocacy Maven processes the following data about the Customer:
- Customer’s business address;
- Customer’s tax identification code and VAT code (if applicable);
- Surname and given name, gender, LinkedIn profile, business email, and business phone number of the customer’s contact person(s);
- Customer’s correspondence with Advocacy Maven;
- Customer’s inquiries submitted via the website, email, social media, or chat;
- Customer’s activity logs.
Advocacy Maven may combine the Personal Data collected in relation to the Customer with Personal Data collected about the Customer from other sources, such as public databases.
Purposes of Collecting and Processing Customer’s Personal Data
Personal Data collected by Advocacy Maven are processed for the purposes established in the law or as described herein, limited to the following purposes:
- to provide Advocacy Maven’s Service;
- to manage, analyze, and improve Advocacy Maven’s Service;
- to personalize Advocacy Maven’s Service and the content provided to the Customer;
- to provide customer service, address technical or legal issues related to the Service provided, and/or share updates and notifications about the Service;
- to comply with anti-money laundering requirements and combat fraud.
Advocacy Maven shall not use Personal Data for any other purpose incompatible with the purposes outlined above or required, permitted, or authorized by law.
Transfer of Personal Data
Advocacy Maven does not share Personal Data with third parties.
Security of Personal Data
Advocacy Maven takes appropriate legal, organizational, and technical measures to protect Personal Data consistent with applicable privacy and data security laws. Advocacy Maven applies security measures to protect Personal Data from involuntary or unauthorized processing, disclosure or destruction.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Data
Advocacy Maven will retain Personal Data for the period required or permitted by applicable law, but no longer than is reasonably necessary to achieve the purposes for which the Personal Data was collected.
Advocacy Maven takes reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Data are reliable for its intended use, accurate, and complete as necessary to carry out the purposes described herein.
Customer’s Rights Related to the Collection of Personal Data
The Customer has the right to:
- Receive his/her Personal Data in a structured format;
- Request access and/or corrections to his/her Personal Data;
- Have his/her Personal Data erased, removed, and/or transferred from Advocacy Maven’s active database in line with provisions of applicable regulations;
- Request restriction of processing of his/her Personal Data;
- Raise concerns about the handling of his/her Personal Data to Advocacy Maven;
- Withdraw his/her consent to the processing of personal data.
To exercise any rights referred to herein the Customer is required to submit a written application to Advocacy Maven by email or postal mail. Advocacy Maven has the right to reject this application by justifying the reasons for the refusal. If the Customer considers that rights have been infringed, the Customer is entitled to lodge a complaint with the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate.
The collection of certain Personal Data referred to herein may be required under the law and/or be essential for the provision of service to the Customer. Failure to provide data may result in adverse consequences, such as Advocacy Maven’s inability to comply with legal obligations.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Store authentication information and protect Personal Data from third parties;
- Personalize Advocacy Maven’s Service, remember the Customer’s choices within Advocacy Maven’s website, and save the Customer’s preferences for future website visits;
- Provide customized advertisements, content, and information;
- Track the Customer’s entries, submissions, and status in promotional or other activities;
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of Advocacy Maven’s Service;
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences.
Cookies are text files that a website or its service provider transfers to the Customer’s computer hard drive through their website browser (if allowed by the Customer) that enables the website’s or service provider’s systems to recognize the Customer’s browser and capture and remember certain information. Advocacy Maven’s website uses first-party and third-party cookies.
Advocacy Maven may use third-party analytics tools (such as Google Analytics) to help measure traffic and usage trends for optimizing the user experience on Advocacy Maven’s website. Internet service providers analyze the usage of the Advocacy Maven website and services so that Advocacy Maven can improve and modify its website and the functions thereof.
The Customer can delete or block cookies through his/her browser settings at any time. However, some cookies may be necessary for the functionality of Advocacy Maven’s website. The Customer understands that if he/she blocks or deletes Advocacy Maven’s cookies, some website features may not function correctly.
For more information about cookies please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Google Analytics and Ads
Advocacy Maven has implemented the following Google Analytics features:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting;
- Demographics and Interests Reporting.
Advocacy Maven along with third-party vendors such as Google uses first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies or other third-party identifiers to compile data regarding Customer interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to Advocacy Mavens website.
Advocacy Maven uses Google Analytics to measure and evaluate access to and traffic on Advocacy Maven’s website and create user navigation reports for Advocacy Maven’s website administrator.
Advocacy Maven takes measures to protect the technical information collected by Google Analytics. The data collected will only be used on a need-to-know basis to resolve technical issues, administer the website, and identify visitor preferences.
The Customer can set preferences for how Google advertises to him/her using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, the Customer can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt-out page or by permanently using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add-on.
If the Customer receives commercial emails from Advocacy Maven, he/she may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained within the email or by sending an email to email@example.com.